Now chat with your circle members on Google+
Improving the Google+ chat, Google has taken a new initiative to allow the Google plus users to chat with the members who are in your circle. But for now the condition is that if you are having someone in your circle then that members should also have you in his/her circle to have a chat discussion.
How to set this privacy enable on your Google plus account?
• Log In to your Google plus account.
• Scroll down to the level of chat option available in the left sidebar.
• There you will see a small triangular option available just above the chat list.
• Click on that option select setting and then set it to your circle.
• You can also set it custom and customize, with whom you want to chat and with to not.
• You are done, now refresh and all your online circle members will come to the list of chat.
How to chat with multiple friends in one window chat pan?
• Click on the name of any member with whom you want to chat.
• A window chat pan will open, there you can see add logo
• Click on that add logo and you can add another member with whom you want to chat.
• Though this huddle option is currently unavailable on Google plus.
Google has synchronized its chat option with all its sites, one can keep continuing chat even moving from google plus to Google wave to Google buzz or google mail or even to Orkut. Your chat will not discontinue with your movement from one Google site to another Google site.
How to send a file while chatting on Google plus?
• Click on the name with whom you want to share your file.
• On the top right corner of the opened window pan you will see a triangular logo named Action.
• Click on that logo and you will get an option to send the files to your friend/member on Google plus.
• The user to whom you want to send file need to be online that time.
For any queries or recent features on Google plus you can contact me through this Google plus tips forum thread. And keep reading my posts here on Googleplustips.com.