Most of the users want their profile to look good. As we know the profile pages really give good impression about the person, so every one keep changing their profile look so that visitors give a halt to the profile page and may send a request. A beautiful profile page gives beautiful impression of you to the visitor.
So, here I will give some tips, you can employ to make your profile page look good.
How to customize the photo gallery on the top?
Photo Gallery which is shown on the top of any profile pages are the photos uploaded by the user for profile pic. So, this too can be arranged in a manner so that it will look beautiful when arranged in a particular fashion.
In Google plus you will see 5(five)slots for images, so what you have to do is just go on uploading the images of particular size and shape in a manner, such that if seen, all the images collectively will look like a single image.
Here I will give you all the steps through which you can customize these images for your gallery.
1. Log into Google+ and click on the third tab profile.
2. Now you see your profile page and just at the right corner you see an edit profile button. click on it.
3. Now your page turns editable, wherever you take your mouse the particular content will be highlighted and when clicked will give you access to edit that.
4. So, now click on the images gallery and upload 5 images which is basically a single image divided into 5 parts. Each part of the image should be of the size 150x150. That is in total you have to cut an image of width 750 into 5 equal parts and the height of each part should be 150. That is create your image of width x height 750x150.
5. last but not the least take proper care while uploading, upload in a particular fashion to get the desired look.
6. Here below is one example for your reference.
How to customize the introduction and bio data?
In order to customize your bio data, you have to mouse over any particular content you want to change. Then click on the particular content you wish to edit.
These are the basic questions and editable regions available for you on Google plus.
1. Introduction: write about yourself, what do you think of yourself and what others think of you etc.
2. Bragging rights: here you fill, what you are entitled to do, what is your special characteristic and specialism. That is what for, you are actually known to the world.
3. Occupation: Fill here, What's your profession? what you do etc.
4. Employment: Where you work? Who is your employer.
5. Education: Give all the details of all the schools, colleges you have attended.
6.Places lived: Click on the map you will get another small page to fill your location. then submit that small page and it will automatically set your location on the map.
7.Fill the personal information like
Home, work, Relationship, Looking for, Birthday, Genders, Other name, nick name and profile discovery.
Profile discovery is the visibility of your profile on Google search, so think before setting it to visible. If you are concerned of your privacy you can set it hidden. Don't put the tick mark in the checkbox if you don't want to see your profile visible on Google search results of Google.
Set your circle members visible or invisible
You can chose to show your circles members and the members who has kept you in their circles.
Click on the left sidebar where you see the profile images of your circle members and just below that you will see a link "change who is visible here", click anywhere when highlighted and you will get options to chose.
Similarly you can edit the right sidebar, there you can give your other profiles, your websites, your blogs links etc.
Hope you by now is clear with editing options and customizing options of Google plus profile page.
For more information, tips and tricks or to know about any other application of Google plus keep tracking me here on Googleplustips.com