You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About GPT

My points and cash credits not getting updated in my Dashboard

Although I have submitted two articles and both have been approved with points 80 and 50 and cash credits Rs.50 and Rs.40 respectively, these are not being updated even after clicking on the requisite tabs in My Dash Board. My member level is also being shown as Bronze only due to this error on the part of the website. Now I feel apprehensive whether I should submit fresh article to this site or not. I wrote one article today about the launch of Angry Birds Space today for this website. However, now I have decided to post it in India Study Channel where I have already 197 articles.
    I just checked. This is no technical problem. You seem to have created two accounts. The account from which you posted the Resources is this one
    http://www.googleplustips.com/member/sukhdev.aspx
    and the account from which you have posted this forum thread is
    http://www.googleplustips.com/member/sukhdev852.aspx

Mr.Sukhdev- We are not forcing you to post on this site! This owner of this site is the same person who is the owner of ISC. Why do you think we are cheating you out of your money? If you had posted that article here you yourself would have profited more than posting it on ISC. If I am not mistaken your article on Bubble Witch Saga has fetched you nearly 300-500 visitors which would have never happened on ISC as it does not have that much authority on Google plus related topics as GPT.
    You are still welcome to post here if you would like to. Just post if from the account you had create the first time to avoid such confusion.

Also, please note that this particular game is not released for Google plus so it would not have been a right Resource for GPT. It is better to post such Resources on ISC only.

Ankitji,
    I am sorry that there are two accounts in my name from this site. In fact, when you asked me to become a member of this site, I did not remember that I already had an account on this site which I might have created earlier. Is there any possibility to merge the accounts or at least disable one of the accounts. I have already posted the article on the launch of Angry Birds Space which is a mobile application.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.