You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Google+ Discussions

Effects of the new Google+ 1 (G+1) button

You might have noticed the change in the look of the Google+ 1 button. Now it looks more like a Google product with the "G" in it.Kingdom Age homepage
    As for changes in its features - well, there are no technical or working changes in it. The code remains the same, you are not required to do anything with the code or placement or anything; the +1 button will continue to work as before.
    I believe it might help in increasing the visibility of this button to the readers which will help in relevant and good quality articles being referred to the interested readers.
    What do you think? Share your thoughts as response in this thread.
    Hi Friends,

According to my point of view I believe that as it belongs to Google sections as a part so definitely it would be carrying new features added to it as similar to Facebook.So Let us have a view on it.

The +1 button has been started to appear near to search results of Google.It also allow users to bookmark their cool websites by sharing different pages, advertisements and search results that they find on the web.After that it would become visible to other versions in the Google.To view in it you must have updated Google profile.

Yes Ankit,

The new Google's sign +1 is really looks like a Google product and definitely looks more attractive and nice than the previous one.
    I think Google is really trying to improve its power in the internet by taking care of very small to smallest things.

This new sign is really very nice.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.