You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google+ Questions

AdSense revenue shown under My Profile on home page

AdSense revenue shown under my name appearing under My Profile is $1.76. However while I check my report on Googleplustips.com/AdSense/Account/Manage .../Reports is shown as $0.03. I could not understand the relevance between the two. I have associated this account with Google AdSense this week only. How can it be such a huge amount within a week, if it is the share of the website? At India Study Channel, it started with $0.01. Can someone explain this phenomenon, please.
    Sukhdev sir,
    Actually because the Adsense API account of both Globalreviewchannel and Googleplustips is same (indiareviewchannel) therefore the two reports are added and you have a cumulative earning shown here.
    You see $0.03 in your Googleplustips.com/AdSense/Account/Manage .../Reports. This is the 10% of the GPT share that has accumulated from your earnings. This has been added to the 10% share of what you would have earned from GRC.
    I suggest that you do not depend on the reports shown at the website pages where you contribute, instead depend wholly on your account at google.com/adsense.
    To see individual earnings from each site it is important that you create "URL Channels" in your Adsense account. Only that will be able to give you your accurate earnings.

Thanks, Mr Ankit for the advice. When adding url channel in the Google Adsense account, should it be the main url that appears at the home page, e.g. www.googleplustips.com or we have to add each and every url of the articles which we submit?

I have written an article about Google Docs. I have yet to type it in Ms Word. Where do you advise me to post it, in ISC or GPT?

Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    "Teaching is my passion, sharing knowledge is my motto".

Please post the article about Google docs at ISC.
    To track overall earnings from GPT add www.googleplustips.com in the URL to track. If you want to track some individual article of yours then you can add the individual article URL but otherwise the above mentioned URL will do.

Thanks, Mr Sinha for the advice. I will post the article about Google Docs in the ISC today.
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    "Teaching is my passion, sharing knowledge is my motto".

Ankit: Actually because the Adsense API account of both Globalreviewchannel and Googleplustips is same (indiareviewchannel) therefore the two reports are added and you have a cumulative earning shown here.
    --Ankit, which are the other sites whose AdSense API account same with this GPT. Can you give the list which are coming under this same AdSense APIaccount.
    And if possible please also enlist the sites which comes under the AdSense API account of dotnetspider.com

There are too many sites under Tony sir. I won't be able to give a complete list. But as far as I know all regional sites, GRC, Newrecruitments, GPT and IRC are using IRC Adsense. Dotnet spider Adsense is being used at MWC and the programming related sites under Tony sir.

Thanks Ankit. Need to know this information, so that I will be able to get the clear picture of my revenue from the individual sites.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.