You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google+ Questions

Have the advertisement started appearing on my articles?

How do I know whether the advertisements have started appearing on my articles in the GPS? When I checked up the Google Adsense Report, there is not even a single impression or click reported since I associated the AdSense Account with this website. The following are the links to my articles:

Backyard Monsters Review.

Bubble Witch Saga Review
    Hi sir,

Yes, your articles are having Ads. Just have a look below the summary of your article. You will a block of ad of size 300x250.

Well, I can see your ads in there. Hope you also can see it.

Live Your Life Your Way

Thanking you,
    Shathyan

Sukhdev sir,
    Have you allowed GPT in your list of "allowed sites"?
    I just had a look at the stats of GPT and I can see your article getting traffic.

Yes, Mr. Ankit, I have allowed GPT in the list of allowed sites at Google AdSense settings. On February 3, one click is displayed in my Reports at this site. I do not know how to set stats so far. I tried once but couldn't do it successfully.
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    "Teaching is my passion, sharing knowledge is my motto".

Sir, better give the link of your articles in the AdSense channel. In this way you will be able to track which article of yours has got how many impressions and clicks individually.
    I think this is better Idea and convincing too.

Thanks Ataul Haque, do you mean I have to give it my AdSense Account Settings or Adsense Channel in the Reports page of this website.
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh

Yes, sukhdev sir, in the adsense profile page, there is an option where you can very easily post the links of your resources. And in the AdSense account, you will be ale to see the number of visits, impressions, clicks and amount that particular article of yours getting.
    I have given a screenshot. check this also.

Delete Attachment

Thanks Ataul Haque for elaborate explanation of the query. I will try to follow your suggestion.
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh

You most welcome sir, Nice to see you on Google Plus tips (GPT). This is really a good site with PR3. Very few sites like GPT, WMC and TFG do come into the category of PR3.
    A warm welcome to you on GPT sir.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.