You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About GPT

Giving big and lengthy titles to GPT Articles is a Good SEO Practice

Hi all,

Giving a big and lengthy title for all GPT Articles is best practice for getting your article to be indexed in Google Search Engine Ranking. So members, give proper and big titles to your GPT Articles. We have 64 words count for our title which is said to be a SEO tactic to rank our articles in top. So give big, lengthy and proper titles for your articles.

@ Ankit, can we rename all the titles as Tony mailed us Or we can look for it in the future articles especially for Google+ Games ??
    Looking forward for your suggestion.
    I also want to ask the same question whether we can change the names of some of our already submitted articles (if they are not locked) if we find that we did not give the title earlier keeping the SEO tactics in view.

I also want to know if the suggestion given by Sathyan for writing long titles will make our articles more search worthy on Google and bring us more clicks. It would have been better if Mr. Sathyan would have given one or two examples of long titles where the members have provided short titles. For example, I have given the title 'Backyard Monsters Review' for the game and it contains only 3 words. Going by Mr Sathyan's suggestion it appears to be very short.

Can anyone suggest a better title for it which should be long as suggested by Sathyan and should also fulfil the requirement of SEO.

Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    "Teaching is my passion, sharing knowledge is my motto".

I think It would be better if we add " Google Plus Games " in all the game review articles which is there. This is some kind of keyword which many people would search.
    Live Your Life Your Way

Thanking you,
    Shathyan

@Sathyan,
    I could not follow what you mean by add "Google Plus Games" in all the game review articles. I asked for the suggestion for the name of the article which I have submitted. Could you please give your views elaborately.

Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh

Please don't do any changes in the title. I had added a prefix in all game reviews due to which the title appeared like "Google+ game: game name review" where "Google+ game" is the prefix. It appears as such in the Google search. However going by Tony's suggestion I will do the changes myself after 8th so as to not bring much difference in search engine indexing.

@Sukhdev sir- Shathyan means that game review titles should be written as "Google+ game Backyard Mosters review"
    From future write the titles in this format for game reviews

One more thing Sukhdev sir, please search on Google "Google+ game Backyard Monsters review". Your article is appearing as the top most result.

WEll, that's fine.

Yeah Sukhdev sir, I meant that only what Ankit have told in his response. Because when people search for Backyard Mosters review, that game is in Facebook and also in some other Social Networking Sites were many links will over come our article in ranking. So if we specifically give it as Google Plus Games, then our article will get a chance to reach top. Usually, people will search for Game review based on each Social Networking website. Also we have an another advantage that when you search for Google Plus Games in Search Engine, we also get an option to rank our game review articles in top irrespective of the Game Name.

Live Your Life Your Way

Thanking you,
    Shathyan

@Ankit Sinha and Sathyan,
    Just before reading your responses here, I have just now posted a new article with the title "Bubble Witch Saga Review". Do I need it to change to "Google+ game Bubble Witch Saga Review".

Kindly advise so that I can change the title or the editors can do the same at their end, if it is so required.

Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh

Hi Sir,

If its not approved, you can better change no issues. So do it soon. But if it is approved before you edit. then better leave it as it is. Ankit will do the change needed after February 8th as he has mentioned.

Live Your Life Your Way

Thanking you,
    Shathyan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.