You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google+ Questions

New member. Welcome to suggestions

Hello. I joined Google Groups just a little while ago(27 minutes to be very precise!!). Earning revenue was a major motivation to do so, so if anybody could guide me, please...
    Hii Rohit Raina,

Welcome to GPT. Yes, as you have come to the right place where you can earn for your writings. You can writing about Google+, tips and anything related to Google+. But please make sure that your article don't come under redundancy. Because we don't accept articles with same topic. So start your work. All the Best.

Live Your Life Your Way

Thanking you,
    Shathyan

Hi Rohit, welcome to the site Googleplustips.com. Good to know that you have come here to earn from this site. This site is actually meant for those who have some zeal to earn from blogging. This site will secure your blogs and gives a very high PR to your articles. That is you will get maximum benefit from your articles due to its high PR. Ultimately your adsense revenue will grow like exponents. So, I personally recommend to write on this site as it has really very good response from google search engine.
    And to earn most from it, write about Google plus features and new apps introduced on google plus.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.