You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Feedback

Self introduction of myself

Hi everyone
    i am new member of this site.I am associate engineer in electronics.And new member please give instruction.
    Hi Aamir,
    Welcome to GPT. This is a site purely for articles on Google plus. You can write on any topic of Google plus about which you have any information. Try to post a unique article and not on a subject which already has been posted in the Resource section of GPT. We have a very good Google reputation and a good article can fetch you good revenue. Adsense will be activated from January 1st, 2011.

Thanks for consideration on the GPT.I am new member of this site.

Hii Aamir,

A warm welcome to GPT. This is the only site of Spider Networks which helps you to earn 125% of Google Adsense. Se write articles about Google+ and start earning money. Try to become a Gold Member soon by this year end, as from the next new year we are going live with Google Adsense. All the Best. Have a great start.

Thanking you,
    Shathyan

Live Your Life Your Way

Thanking you,
    Shathyan

A warm welcome to you Aamir Shehzad, I have seen your activities on ISC. And have noticed that you are an active member there. Hope you will be active here also on GPT.
    Wish you all the best for your learning as well as earning on GPT.

Hi,

Welcome for coming in GP.T.Here you can revenues by posting new articles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.