You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Google+ Discussions

A new bee to Google Plus Tips

Hii all,

I would like to introduce myself as Shathyan.R, from Chennai who has completed engineering in 2011 and now looking for job.

Well, to talk about blogging history of my life life, I had a passion on blogging but I didn't know what is blogging or how to have blog of my own etc etc. But later, during one of surf in Google, I found out Chennai Spider, one of the sister website of Spider Networks and joined in it. I came to know about all the things and fully understood what is all about here in Spider Network and how to earn from it. Later, I moved to Indian Study Channel, and now too I'm a active member in ISC. Then I had more interest to work in some position with like content writer or something like editor with Spider Networks. So I asked Tony sir, and he told me about Zlobber.com and I'm quite happy with it now. Then from there through our Webmaster Ankit, I came here now hoping to have a great time and success in this website also.
    All these happened to be in past 6 months, where from August, 2011 I came to know about Spider Network. So I don't have too much experience in blogging but I know well about Spider Networks.
    Welcome to GPT. We will be soon activating Adsense on GPT and as GPT has a good reputation in Google you have a good chance of earning here.

I suggest you cover those topics which have not been covered till now on Google plus. For instance many of Google plus games have not been reviewed till now even when all of game reviews written here are making to first page.

You can contact me on my Gmail account with username agentankit. I can guide you for topics personally. Otherwise I think you already have my Yahoo id

Thank you sir, for your warm welcome. Well, I will try my best to contribute and be an active member in GPT.
    Yes, I go the list of all Games in Google Plus, and I will start writing on it.

Live Your Life Your Way

Thanking you,
    Shathyan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.