You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Google+ Discussions

How I revenue earn in Google+

Hello Friends,
    anyone here to reply how i revenue earn in Google+.Please help i can,t understand Google+.
    Please go through the Google plus articles section to see how to post articles and earn revenue from GPT.

Hi Radhamadhab, If you want to know about Google+, Ankit has given the proper link, which will help you to understand google+ easily. But if you want to know how to earn through Google+, then sorry Google+ by now has no such options which will help anyone to earn through this site. It is just like Facebook a social networking site.
    But in future there huge possibility that one can earn through Google+, by monetizing your blog and associating the blog with Google+.
    So keep tune with this platform and we will keep informing you about any such happenings.
    And I am sure you can earn a good amount of money through that site(Google+).

Ok thanks

Hi,
    Earning revenue from Google+ is very simple. You just start up with Google+, create an account, and build up your circles. As you begin to use it you will discover new methods and techniques and features provided by Google+. So whatever you discover, simply put it into a form of tutorial article or a how to article and post it to this website in tutorial section. Once approved, your article will begin to pour money into your account.

Thanks
    Zaheer

Hello Zaheer,
    Thanks For your reply details.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.