You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About GPT

Adsense Revenue Program

Hi
    Adsense revenue share pulled me to this site but then i learnt that Adsense revenue is still not enabled on this site, I will have to wait for 6 months. That is not a problem. By that time I would like to contribute to this site and enhance my knowledge about Google+.
    But can somebody tell me how long will I have to wait to apply for Google Adsense account?

Thanks
    Zaheer
    Zaheer,
    Adsense will be enabled on 1st January, which means that you have to wait only a little longer than 1 month. If you don't have an Adsense account then you can easily use this time to write 10 or more articles and reach Gold level (500 points) after which you will be able to apply for Adsense though GPT.

I wait for enable Adsense.

waiting verification from google :-)

We all waiting for the same. Once the Google adsense is implemented on this site, many people will flock here to join this channel and earn revenue so better firm your posts and position.

I know that Google Absence requirements for individual persons but is there something special type of conditions for websites to associate with Google AdSense?
    And does any one have some important tips regarding approval of AdSense program?

You go through the whole website Abinash, your doubt will automatically be clarified in the process. yes there is a provision of setting a google adsense account through this website too.

Abinash,
    The most important thing to get approval from Adsense is to write a lot of high quality original articles. If you need help for topics to write at GPT you can contact me at my Gmail id agentankit

You can also contact me Abinash, on my mail id atauldilse on gmail.
    Hope I will be there to clarify your doubts.

Thanks Ataul bhai and Ankit for your support. I will sure get to you in Gmail. But when you come online?

Hi
    Thanks everyone for your help. I just started another thread with title "adsense account link". Can someone help me out there?
    Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.