125% Google AdSense revenue sharing (active program)Are you a blogger? Here is a great opportunity for you to earn 125% AdSense revenue from your blogs. Read further for details.
There are many AdSense revenue sharing websites which offer from 25% to 100% AdSense revenue share to the content publishers. Most websites in our network offer 90% revenue share to the authors.
But here is a special program from GooglePlusTips.com
If you post Google+ related articles here, you will get 90% AdSense revenue credited directly to your AdSense account. In addition, at the end of each month, we will give you an additional amount equivalent to 35% of your AdSense revenue generated from this site, which will make it a total of 125% AdSense revenue share from your posts.
There is no catch... everything is black and white in this deal.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post below as a response.
1. We usually give some cash rewards for most of the posts in this site. This cash credits will be included in the 125% revenue share.
2. You should post atleast 2 articles/blogs per month in this site to be eligible for this program.
3. We will pay additional 35% revenue only for the AdSense revenue you earned from this site. We will not give 35% of your total AdSense revenue earned from other sources.
4. We will be able to give you the additional 35% only if you associate your AdSense account with us through our AdSense revenue sharing program or create a new AdSense account.
5. You will be eligible for this program only if you post good quality content in good English.
6. We reserve the rights to include or exclude any members on our discretion. Only members who are capable of writing good articles are generally eligible for this program.
7. We do not allow reproducing content from any other sources including your own blogs.
8. Additional 35% payment to Indian publishers will be made by bank transfer every month. Non Indian publishers will be paid through paypal in US$.
If you have any questions, please post below or contact us using the contact link in the bottom of this site.
Spread the news!