You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About GPT

Its my first day on GPT, is it advisable for me to integrate adsense?

Its my first day on google plus tips dot com, i found the the site good enough to work in and be a part of it. i'm a member of ISC, India study channel. and i have integrated my google adsense account account in ISC, so i want to integrate my adsense account with this Google Plus Tips dot com, site. Is this too early for me to integrate my account? Or i have to wait for next six months to integrate my Google adsense account with this site.
    Is the step against the policies and terms of site?
    Please reply soon?

Ataul Haque
    Atul,
    Welcome to GPT. At present you cannot associate your Adsense here as Adsense will be activated only after GPT completes 6 months.

However you can start contributing and earning cash. Covering Googleplus now can give you good revenue when the Adsense is activated because when access to Googleplus becomes open there will be a huge traffic for help on Googleplus.

If you actively participate here you can also get a extended revenue share so that you get full 1 year or more worth of Adsense from your work.

thank you Ankit. i will be an active member over this GPT.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.