You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google+ Questions

How to start huddle in Google plus?

Google plus launched on 29th june 2011. I joined Google plus on 11th july 2011, through an invitation sent to me by one of my friend at Google. Google plus launched its much awaited section Google plus games on second week of August may be 12th of august 2011. Hangout on google plus is active since the launch. sparks too is active since launch.
    Circle one of the most attractive and useful application of Google plus too is active since launch. but again the huddle which is supposed to be active on Google plus is not found anywhere on Google plus pages.
    All the useful links like circle, hangout and sparks are given on welcome page of Google plus.
    Invitation on the main page, where you can see your streams just above the start Hangout tab on right sidebar.
    Google plus Games section has been attached with all the above pages as tabs, these sections include Home, photos, Profiles, Circles and then Games.
    But still i'm unable to find the Google plus huddle section.
    For those who are reading this article and don't know about huddle: Huddle is an application first launched by Google plus which allows group chat in a single window with as many friends online on Google plus.
    To start a group chat in Googleplus:
    1. Open the chat box by clicking on the name of one of the person with whom you want to chat with.

2. Now, in the chat box you will see a add button, click on this to invite a whole circle or individuals to group chat.

If you still face a problem feel free to ask.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.