You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Rewards & Contests

Earning revenue and rewards

dear sir, i had joined the network newly please welcome me and allow me to post for revenue.
    thank you
    tulasikrishna
    Hi Tulasikrishna,
    Welcome to Googleplustips. Post articles related to Googleplus in the resource section and earn money. By contributing about half to 1 hour of your time in writing a resource you can earn good amount of money from here.

Also in 4-5 month we will be activating Adsense ads here through which you can earn very good money (90% of Adsense revenue) from all the work you would have done here for a period of 1 year and more if you remain active here.

Tulasi krishna

I understand that you are worried about the revenue, and spending time is worth or not. However, we can guess and assure ourselves the Google is the reputed company and they will pay for all contributors. But, the admin should inform clearly if you do this you get 1p or 1 cent. I also regret it is not clear information about the commercials.

Sir,
    In the ad of this site it was written that contribute for google plus and earn 125% of Adsense revenue but you are saying 90%? Please clarify my doubts..

Thanks
    Zaheer

Zaheer,
    We give 125% of Adsense revenue, have no doubt about that. This is given in two parts- 90% is directly credited to your Adsense account while the rest 125% is given in form of cash.

@Zaheer actually you will earn 90% of your income through your adsense ads placement on this site. On earning this income through this site the site management will award you extra 35% of the income you earned from this site through Google adsense as a token of appreciation, this extra 35% will be given to you in cash through a DD or direct transfer to your account from the site administrator. So in total you are earning 125% of the adsense income.
    further if you face any such problem you can contact me through this forum itself.

Hi Webmaster,
    I am new member in this site, Can you give necessary advice to earn revenue from this site. Also give information about Google Adsence account.

With regards
    Ajmal

Ajmal,
    This site is in basically to share your information about Google plus. Write any article about Google plus and we will give you cash award for it. However we accept only original self written articles. Reproduces or copied articles are not accepted.

If you have a Google Adsense account then you can associate it with GPT and earn from it when we activate Adsense from Jan 1st, 2012. However if you don't have an Adsense account then you need to write a minimum of 10 articles after which you will be able to apply for Google Adsense from GPT.

Google Adsense is a ad company which gives publishers revenue from the ads appearing on their articles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.