You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions About GPT

What is the procedure to get revenue from Google AdSense on GooglePlusTips.com

Hi friend,
    I want to know what are the steps or procedure to earn revenue from Google Ad Sense and On what basis they will pay me.

Thank you.
    Hi Ravi,

You can earn from Google Adsense by posting quality articles in our website.However, revenue sharing program is not available right now since atleast a website must be 6 months old to get approved for Adsense.In the mean time, you can earn cash credits on forum responses, resources and by referral program.

Regards,
    Shafi Ahamed

Hi Shafi,

Thanks for your information.I have one more question that coping from other site is allowed forum section or not?

Regards,
    Ravi Kaushik

Hi Ravi,
    Questions are always welcome. Copying from other sites are not allowed in resources section. Forum is meant for sharing and clearing doubts on Google plus. Posts on own words only are eligible for Adsense Revenue Sharing program.Don't copy from other sites.If you have any query, just make a thread inn our forum.

Regards,
    Shafi Ahamed

Hi Shafi,
    can you invite me on Google+?

Of course i do, Ravi.Drop your mail id.But it may lead to invite spammers.So think twice.
    Regards,
    Shafi Ahamed

hi Ravi, I have send you an invitation.Welcome to the world of Google+.
    Its total fun out there.Enjoy friend!

Regards,
    Shafi Ahamed

Thanks a lot Shafi for inviting me.

Regards,
    Ravi

Always welcome.I hope my invitation to Google+ will give you a way to post articles regarding it.All the best for days ahead.
    Regards,
    Shafi Ahamed

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.