You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Feedback

An attractive archive of all subjects and sublimity.

I am very happy with the new approach of this website. As much as possible I will try to write articles on socio-political and cultural aspects. The latest political trend, economical growth, the life and longings of various ethnic groups of NORTH EAST INDIA will be focused through my articles along with its cultural heritage and present deviations.I hope that this website will be a archive of all subjects and sublimity.
    Hi Deepak Bhuyan,

I appreciate your interest on posting in our website. But you have mentioned you will articles related to socio-political and cultural aspects.My suggestion is to write articles related to Google plus.For that you need a Google+ account.If you don't have one,kindly request an invitation here, so that you can have clear idea on what is happening in Google+.

Regards,
    Shafi Ahamed

Thanks Shafi Ahmed,
    I don`t have Google+ account. Therefore request has been done by me to send me an invitation. Perhaps I shall not be deprived.

Regards,
    Deepak Bhuyan.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.