You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Google+ Discussions

Does everyone in this site (googleplustips.com) really know its purpose?

Just now I have joined this site. While I am tying to take part in any of the discussion going on in this site regarding the Google+, I found very few forum threads corresponding to that. Is anyone know about the real purpose of this site.

We should be here to discuss on the things regarding the Google+ networks. Many of them started the thread which not relevant to this site purpose. If we unnecessarily start many threads without any meaning in this site then it is like making our place dirty by ourselves. So please understand the purpose and act accordingly.

Thank you for everyone for the understandings and co-operation.
    It is a big question. How ever I have joined this site because it is recommended by the webmaster, India Study Channel.
    I am spending 1 hour daily at present to visit and interact with the available two sections.
    I hope this site will be popular very soon like ISC.
    Moreover this site is found to be helpful to know about the detail features of the proposed Google + site being launched very soon.

Yes Choudry you are right. This site is specially started to discuss about the detailed future of the Google+ network. However I am finding many threads irrelevant to this topic. Some of them asking for the higher education tips and some starting the thread regarding politics and many more irrelevant threads. I mean to say that we can discuss about these things in ISC. Am I right? Here we can spend the valuable space to discuss on the useful topics related to Google+ network.
    Regards,

Mr. Sankara Rama Subramanian

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.