You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Google+ Discussions

I am a new member here

Dear Friends, Hello.
    I have joined this site being facinated by the Google and their introduction of the internet Genie, Google .

I am member of other Spider sites, ISC, GRC, Delhi Spiders, Bihar Spider and so on.

But my honest confession is that I am not a techno savvy person. So I would request the masters of the trade to help me crawl while you all run in the race with time through technology.
    Good morning Nadeem,

I am a Newbie as well. I to joined "Google" because of the popularity and fascination associated with this site. The buzz around town is that Google is fast becoming the next #1 social network.

I must admit that I am not tech savvy, however, I can feel my way around. Perhaps, we can join hands and crawl around together, after all two heads are better than one.

Sincerley,

Wendy Reed

P.S. my friends call me Leggynla

Hello Leggynla,
    It is great to know that you are also a newcomer to this site.

I am sure that slowly many more will join in and make this a most happening site. Yes, we can always join hand and move together across the ocean of life with ease and all the support from the friends.

Thanks for you response.

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

Hi Nadeem,
    Welcome to GPT. As is clear by name this site is only about Google plus- its review, description about its features, any new additions to the program, comparison between Google plus and other social networking sites and anything and everything about Google plus. We will be activating Adsense after completion of six months but cash credits will be given right now for all valid articles.

If you do not have a invitation to Google plus then you can tell me and I will send you one to help you research about the topic.

Hi Everyone,

Same as the Forum title, I'm a new member here.
    From surfing this site, I cam to know that Ankit is the person who started this site. Congrats from my side to Ankit for such a nice forum. My friends please promote this site as its worthy to have a site with open discussion on Google+ or any other social networking sites. I will try to be in daily touch with all the members of this forum and will definitely express my views in what so manner i can.

Bye & Take Care
    Regards,
    Abhinay Mohan

Hi Nadeem Nagvi

All the sites would be interesting, the way you take it. A space owner cannot satisfy everyone in the Internet Media. Some sites you can store your pictures, some sites you can get right answers, some site you can share your knowledge.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.