You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Google+ Discussions

Introduce your self after registering here for interact

This lunched recently and As there is an official announcement at ISc every minute members are joining here.
    SO i request all new members please Introduce your self so that we can Interact with each other if you are from ISC also Introduce our self.

This can Help us to know how many members are coming from ISC and how many out siders have joined our this site?
    I am a member of ISC and Karnataka Spider. I have contributed plenty of articles in ISC.

Hi,

I am a member of ISC and Dealsandcoupons holding Gold membership in both sites.Now on googleplustips.com. It would be nice place to share our ideas on Google+.

Regards,
    Shafi Ahamed

HI

I am a student majoring in EECS and MIS from Taiwan's university. I know this site by searching cases of Google on Google :)

I want more information about Google and thinking why Google goes this step.(Well, including the attitude to 6000 patents)

Hi

i am also a member of ISC and i am new to both of these sites.So please give me some tips on how to increase my points and membership level.

Thanks

regards,
    ravi

Hi Ravi Kaushik,

I am a silver member of googleplustips.com. I can help you to score more points here.Follow these simple steps.
    • Upload your real photo, which will give you instant 50 points
    • Participate in forum, helping new members by answering their queries
    • Make use of referral program available
    • Post quality resources on Google plus

Last point is very much important.Other points are for new members to get easily to the silver membership levels.Hope this helps.You have any doubts, feel free to ask me.

Regards,
    Shafi Ahamed

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.