You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Rewards & Contests

About Adsense Revenue Sharing

Tony sir, as you have started a this new site Googleplustips.com, are we getting Instant adsense benefit as we have already linked adsense with ISC or we have to wait for six month to link our adsense ads?
    Hi Swastika,
    You are right. As per Google Policy, we ca not display Google Ads until site get 6 months old.

But we should start slowly to get good returns when Adsense revenue sharing will be there in GP.

Thanks Swastika and Mahesh,

Actually I wanted to clarify this doubt. Becaue, when I tried toregister my Google Ad-sense pub by clickingthe link, there was nothing but the links to various articles. However, the post by Swastika and reply by Mahesh has made my doubt clear.

Thank you once again.

Akrami, hey how has your doubt been cleared. what do you mean their post has made it more clear. thanks

Karl,
    Google Adsense has a policy that only 6 month old website will be allowed to used Adsense on them. So when this website reaches that age then you will see Adsense ads on it and members who have an Adsense account can associate it here otherwise apply for it from this website and start their earnings.

Ankit,
    Thanks for your information.I also had the same doubt about Google Adsense .

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.